Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > SPECIALLY FOR TEACHERS FROM MADRID IN SPAIN    

SPECIALLY FOR TEACHERS FROM MADRID IN SPAIN

anyteacher
Argentina

SPECIALLY FOR TEACHERS FROM MADRID IN SPAIN

Hi teachers!
I need your help... Does anyone know MARIANA FERNANDEZ JAMBRINO? As far as I know she �s a famous  and very beautiful actress. She �s 36 years old, works in TV and now is a director of some projects with her boyfriend ARTURO CASCAJO, another well known actor from Spain. Now she lives in Madrid �s Community, a little town near the capital city. Mariana is from Argentina and she lived in my hometown, Ca�ada Rosqu�n, in her childhood. I was her first English teacher and I �m very proud of her. I �m feeling so happy after 25 years that I want to share it with you and ask about some information you could have about her. Please write me a private message or to my e-mail: [email protected]
Thanks in advance, all the information will be apreciated. A big hug Anal�a.

28 Nov 2009      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Anal�a

so glad to hear from you, how are you, how about your kids? I �m sending them big hugs and kisses.
Can �t help you, but I am so glad you are so proud. Canada Rosquin is in the map, now, thanks to one of your students. I know what you feel. Congratulations to Mariana �s teacher,

Big kiss to my dearest Argentinian colleague
linda

28 Nov 2009     

Nines Picado
Spain

I�ve found this.   I don�t know if she�s the person you�re looking for.
Nines

29 Nov 2009