Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > FONT UNKNOWN WORKSHEETS     

FONT UNKNOWN WORKSHEETS

maggy69
Portugal

FONT UNKNOWN WORKSHEETS

Hi everyone!

Could someone give me an advice?

I have nice borders saved on my computer but I am sure I took them from the internet so I should not upload them as I do not even remember the font or is it OK. I do not want to break the rules!!!!!

Thanks!

YOU ARE WONDERFUL!

19 Sep 2008      

maggy69
Portugal

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaase say something!

19 Sep 2008     

valpa
Argentina

I have an idea. First check that your frames or borders were not downloaded from this webpage by searching them. I think and this is just MY opinion that you can send them if they don�t belong to anybody from this community. Borders are not easy to create- I think all of us have taken them from a webpage or clipart. So that�s my view. 

19 Sep 2008     

goodnesses
Algeria

Hi, Maggy.
As far as I know there is no reason not using these borders. I think they are just like clip-arts which everybody is using in large numbers in the worksheets. I don�t think we can ask for permission for every clip-art we use. There are clip-arts and borders that we have to buy and then they are our property. There are tons we can find free of charge on the net to be used freely. In the two cases according to me we can use them as we like.

However this is just a personal opinion.

19 Sep 2008