Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Rules about workesheets.    

Rules about workesheets.

Ide_Bere
Mexico

Rules about workesheets.

Hi, I �m new at this and I have a question which I couldn �t find the answer at the F.A.Q. section Confused     Are there any rules about worksheet? I mean, is there something that is not allowed? What types of worksheets can I upload? Thank you so much and I can hardly wait to start sharing   Big smile

1 Dec 2009      

elderberrywine
Germany

So long as you don �t copy from ANYWHERE but upload your own stuff you �re on the safe side.
Welcome to this wonderful community!

1 Dec 2009     

Maha Alawdat
Israel

if you click "send printables" u will get to:

The rules

Before you send your document or powerpoint, please read the rules:

HERE u can find what is allowed and what is not

1 Dec 2009     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Also if you create a reading ws, don �t forget to add some comprehension question or it could be considered as non ESL resource.

And welcome to this great site. Hug

1 Dec 2009     

ryanski
Poland

Hi, I feel, as long as you make an effort to adapt text and make a language focus, you should be able to use ANY authentic text. ryanski

1 Dec 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

For newbies:
1. You can copy a non-copyrighted picture or a text BUT you must write your own ACTIVITIES to go with - questions, gap-fill-in, grammar exercises, vocabulary exercises
2. Please avoid uploading very short simple worksheets, if you copy pictures + write 10 words, PLEASE upload several pages of these simple worksheets. Spend some time working on the worksheet...
3. Before you upload think why your worksheet is worth downloading... If you think it is too plain, add some more pages / activities...
4. copy-pasted pics + texts IS not ORIGINAL work, so it will be deleted and you will lose your points...
5. If you upload a HARD WORK, your worksheet will be downloaded by tens of teachers all round the world...
6. The more you give, the more you get :-)
BTW, there are people uploading a 3-4 hour work... so please take your time... few minutes at least....

@ Ide_Bere Your first worksheet looks nice! Keep on sharing your valuable wss...

1 Dec 2009