Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > How many points do we get for each printable?    

How many points do we get for each printable?

Paddington Bear
Spain

How many points do we get for each printable?

Last week I "joined the club" and sent two of my printables.I have four points from the people who have downloaded them. Should I have more points? How many points does everyone get when sending printables?
Thank you in advance

2 Dec 2009      

corina2211
Spain

Hi there. Well, you receive one point for each download. I saw that you have 2 worksheets; one was downloaded 3 times so you got 3 points ant the other one once, so you got another point. If nobody downloads the worksheets that you upload, you get 0 points even if uploading worksheets. 
I hope that this helps.
Hugs,
Corina

2 Dec 2009     

niacouto
Portugal

Hi Paddington Bear,

You have the right number of points as your wss have 3+1 dowloads. You get 1 point for each download from other users of this site. Smile

2 Dec 2009     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hi,
welcome to this great site.Hug

For every single download you get 1 point. So if 4 people downloaded your worksheets, you should have 4 points.
There is more info in the FAQ.

Take care, Michaela

2 Dec 2009     

wolfy
Chile

Paddington,

Welcome to the site.  You have to be patient but the points will come.  I recommend reading the FAQ as it will probably answer your next question:  Why don �t I have the points as my ws have been downloaded. :)  For a newbie your ws are pretty good I don �t think you �ll have any problems.  I recommend using those 4 precious points downloading a tutorial or two.  Use the search on the main  to find them or follow this link:

good luck.

2 Dec 2009     

AACG
Argentina

Do try the tutorials. They �ve really helped me.I �m a newbie too.

2 Dec 2009     

corina2211
Spain

Yes, wolfy and aagg are right. For word docs French Frog �s tutorials and Zailda �s ones are great. :)

2 Dec 2009