Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > HELP ME OUT!!!!!!!!!    

HELP ME OUT!!!!!!!!!

Clau30
Romania

HELP ME OUT!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE HELP ME CREATE ME OWN WORKSHEETS. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW DETAILS ABOUT CREATING LAYOUTS AND IMAGES. IS THERE ANY SPECIAL PROGRAMME, OR HOW DO YOU DO THOSE NICE WORKSHEETS?  MY E MAIL ADDRESS IS : [email protected]

Thank you

3 Dec 2009      

Mariethe House
France

have a look at this;

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=66440#thetop

good luck!

3 Dec 2009     

ayda louhichi
Tunisia

Hi Clau,
it �s very easy, as a beginner, I advice you to download from the site some nice worksheet layouts then try to discover yourself how the authers have done them by clicking on the different images and shapes they inserted. After this, open your Word and try different applications and you �ll discover lots of things that you can do, you can insert, draw, color ....... It �s true that you won �t be perfect on this in an overnight but it needs some patience, eagerness and most importantly creativity. Finally, you will see how easy it is and hopefully, you �ll be a lead in worksheet layoutsTongue
Good luck

3 Dec 2009     

libertybelle
United States

But - don �t use other �s lay-outs without asking permission.

3 Dec 2009     

ayda louhichi
Tunisia

that �s sure :)

3 Dec 2009