Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Well It īs and offer and asking for a help :) You are my last hope :)Colegues    

Well It īs and offer and asking for a help :) You are my last hope :)Colegues

Tatyana83
Armenia

Well It īs and offer and asking for a help :) You are my last hope :)Colegues

http://depositfiles.com/files/575bjrn2x

it īs a large file about 550mb
The video of my classEmbarrassed :) I use some interesting Methods Hug . I have about 10 students..
I īm sure...it would be interesting for everybody. Or at least You īll find SOMETHING useful  watching it...
                                     But you know I can īt download that class myselfWacko..
If you could - Please help.
Download..it for you and reupload it on RAPID SHARE(for example) for me...couse I can īt download on depositfiles :(((

MY class is recorded every monch..so it īs watch by senior stuff..we īre improving..the methods etc :)
Or! after watching it :) WE COULD DISCUSS IT TOGETHER..:)
It īs fun and i hope interesting :)
                  If you reUPLOAD it for me on another site.. Give me the link...
:)Big smilepleeeeaase

4 Dec 2009      

RabbitWho
Czech Republic

I would, but it says all downloading slots for my country are busy. 

4 Dec 2009     

-eva
Spain

okay, your download has aready started in my computer, you must wait patiently, please, as is says: remaining time 2 hours aprox.,... but don īt worry, it will get to you.

4 Dec 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Eva, I am really interested to know how you are going to send such a large file.

4 Dec 2009