Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Christmas around the world    

Christmas around the world

colejap
Spain

Christmas around the world

Hello you all!
I �m thinking of making an activity with the 6th graders, at elementary school, about how christmas and new year is celebrated around the world. I was wondering maybe you could help me. I want to find texts about this topic which would suit the students level of English. The idea is to give them some information and in groups they would have to complete a grid (country, dates, food, presents, traditions, etc) reading on the texts. Afterwards they can present the county they did to the rest of their classmates, adding pictures or whatever they find interesting.
Any help regarding where to get good resources?
Thanks a lot!

4 Dec 2009      

silvia.patti
Italy

Search "Christmas around the world" on Google and you will find a lot of web sites. Hugs

4 Dec 2009     

klementynka
Poland

Hi everyone;)
Plese help me I need some Christmas songs as I want to teach my pupils in different grades in different ages from 10 to 12 years old and 7-9, some Christmas songs and I need some ideas, links and lyrics:(

4 Dec 2009