Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Gingerbread Man - music    

Gingerbread Man - music

lisacao
Italy

Gingerbread Man - music

Dear teachers,

does anyone of you have or know where I can find a song about the Gingerbread Man story? I �m looking for a song possibly with the famous refrain "Run, run, run as fast as you can. You can �t catch me because I �m the Gingerbread Man!"

Thanks for helping!
Lisa from Italy

4 Dec 2009      

baiba
Latvia

http://www.songsforteaching.com/intellitunes/gingerbreadman.htm

4 Dec 2009     

lisacao
Italy

Thanks a lot Baiba!
That �s a really nice and simple song: right what I was looking for my young kids!
Lovely!
Thanks a lot!
Lisa

4 Dec 2009     

Ricardofaraujo
Portugal

Hi Lisa.

Where are you from? I �m an English teacher from Portugal and I �m moving to Rome next month. I �d like to have some conversations with other English teachers from Italy in order to get some suggestions about the possibilities to work there.
Can you help me?

Thank you.

Ricardo Ara�jo

4 Dec 2009     

lisacao
Italy

Hello Ricardo,

I �m from Sardinia and I teach English to very young children but I have also had adult classes! In Italy English teachers work a lot. It is difficult to enter the state school system because as a state job there is a lot of bureaucracy and state exams that you have to pass in order to become a teacher but lots of private schools look for English teachers. Often in state schools we activate special projects where teachers from outside the school can work!
I know nobody in Rome so I can �t be of any help there!
Do you need any other info?
Take care!
Lisa

4 Dec 2009     

ayda louhichi
Tunisia

I think this may help you 

4 Dec 2009