Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need to increase my points ,How ?    

I need to increase my points ,How ?

qurtail
Saudi Arabia

I need to increase my points ,How ?

Hi everyone

There are so many useful works in this site , and I really want to download some of them.

As you know I will need a point for each download I make.

My points are still limited although I have uploaded very useful works.

Is there any ideas on how to get more points so that I can download all I need ?

Thanks a lot ...

5 Dec 2009      

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Hi, Gurtail.
I checked your contributions and they sure look useful! But your main contributions are  powerpoints, and as you can notice the majority of contributions is of worksheets, I guess because no everyone is able to use ppt in their classes.

My tip to you is: try to make some more worksheets, and take a look at the biggest hits in the daily contributions section, to get some ideas of what is more �attractive � to the site �s members, what is more downloaded.

I �m sure if you keep contributing with good material, you �re gonna get lots of points, and will be able to get good use of the many many good contributions from everyone here!

I wish you the best of luck!

Best regards!

Bruna.

5 Dec 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

Hi Qurtail!
I think you should spend some of your points in downloading these tutorials
They will help you make better worksheets although the ones you have are already great!!!!!! Clap
Maybe you haven �t got many points because you have mostly powerpoints and not that many worksheets, I guess worksheets are more downloaded than PPTs.
Hope it helps!
Good luck,
Cyn

5 Dec 2009     

FroggyClaudine
France

Dear Qurtail,
As you �ve got over 30 points, you can actually download 30 recent contributions everyday and these can help you a lot because there �s always wonderful stuff everyday.

5 Dec 2009     

qurtail
Saudi Arabia

brunadutra
Cyn.
froggy.claudine

Thank you very much for your advice

I �ll start to work harder now , and be more patient

5 Dec 2009