Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Grrrrrrr advise wanted!    

Grrrrrrr advise wanted!

salaskas1
Belgium

Grrrrrrr advise wanted!

Hi fellow teachers!

Firstly thank you all so much for all your wonderful work .... this is such a lovely site and has made such a difference to myself and my students.

I have a slight problem, I have downloaded one of my worksheets (sorry the standard is not as fantastic as the majority of the ones on here - I am working on that!) and in a nutshell I have no wording on it!!! I made it in Word, it has a border and pictures ... but when I come to view on here I only have the title, the border and the photos.  Please advise what I need to do in order to send the full printable!   I am sure it is something embarrassingly simple!

Many thanks in advance for all your help and hope you all have a safe, healthy, Happy Christmas.

Huggles

Salaskas x

7 Dec 2009      

alien boy
Japan

you may just need to right click & change the layering - �bring text infront of image �.

Cheers,
AB

7 Dec 2009     

Lana.
Ireland

Good morning Salaskas!

I think you �re talking about this one:

I can see that it has a few pages, but in preview all of them are empty of words, you �re right.

These glitches happen sometimes to all of us here, for instance I once made a green background on a worksheet of mine, and then I undid the background, but it stayed anyway...

I think it may be the same with your worksheet - you have pink background there when I downloaded it, maybe this is the thing that prevents the text from being seen...Ermm

(By the way, I would use "are" in question 19). Wink

Good luck with that,
if you have time delete that one and upload it again without the background.
Most teachers edit worksheets before printing anyway, if they want a worksheet with background they will apply it themselves. Wink

7 Dec 2009