Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Trying to find a good summer read    

Trying to find a good summer read

carinita
Argentina

Trying to find a good summer read

Hi! Since I �ll be jobless for a couple of months I �m looking for a good summer read. I �m trying to download �Pebble in the Sky" by Asimov but it �s going to take a while ...Any other suggestions? Anything I may download from the net?
Has anybody read "The Dead Zone" by Stephen King? Is it good? Thanks

7 Dec 2009      

RabbitWho
Czech Republic

One of my all time favourites:

The Plague

http://books.google.com/books?id=fqHNKeG030sC&pg=RA1-PT113&lpg=RA1-PT113&dq=camus+there+are+pestilences+and+there+are&source=bl&ots=Zl9xtHnlDx&sig=8eODg4CfwAGoUDf12uGw4hqBLnM&hl=cs&ei=xhUdS8HGGJqInQPJtMnXAw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CAgQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=&f=false

And another:

Crime and Punishment

http://books.google.com/books?q=crime+and+punishment&hl=cs&spell=1&oi=spell

You can choose from a few translations..

7 Dec 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

Hi, RabbitWho! I �m sure your help is appreciated, but I �m afraid the long link for The Plague you posted has moved(widened) everything in the forum sooooooo much... I did this once without realizing and people warned me. Not trying to be nasty here, just trying to help!
EDIT: It seems to work - now that your post is �hidden�, everything is back to normal. Sorry for butting in...

7 Dec 2009     

Marla D.
United States

The Help by Karen Stockett is wonderful.

7 Dec 2009     

carinita
Argentina

Thanks I �m arranging Crime and Punishment to print it. I �ve also found some stories by Lovecraft... I haven �t read anything by this author yet and I want to

8 Dec 2009