Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Some Users are making sick jokes.    

Some Users are making sick jokes.

Eduardoes
Ecuador

Some Users are making sick jokes.

Today checking the abuse reports I saw again an USER declared a ws as empty or corrupted. I think Victor have to change the rules . (Toubab) with only 50 points expressed this reason. Only the moderator have to click to Report this worksheet AS STOLEN ,COPIED ,ETC...., but not this kind of users who are playing and doing evil to the teachers who give the time to share the jobs. The community must ask for changing to avoid this bad events. Unhappy

This must not continue............. STOP THIS, PLEASE, STOP, STOP, STOP

7 Dec 2009      

zailda
Brazil

This topic was discussed some weeks ago and Victor decided that anyone with ten or more points is able to report a ws.

There �s no problem if a ws is unfairly reported because moderators are there to make justice prevail.

If you think a member is abusing the system reporting perfect wss just for revenge or personal matters, just report it to Victor through PM.

Have a nice day.

7 Dec 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

I think that it really does look corrupted for some users some of the time... there tends to be a few reported here and there sometimes by long standing members which have been empty or corrupted for them but not for others.

Sometimes these things happen and it is not down to people being malicious...

7 Dec 2009     

victor
Spain

I agree with zailda, ladybird and cheezels.

Ocasionally, the download link could fail, and that user could think that the document is corrupted.
Anyway, if there is someone trying to "play" with the moderators, they would have lots of fun if we start discussions and change the rules whenever they try something.

If you see that someone repeatedly reports worksheets without a true reason, send me a PM. Otherwise, the best thing we can do is to vote against removal, because it was probably an error.

Have a nice day,

Victor

7 Dec 2009