Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Pay attention to a good ws    

Pay attention to a good ws

gilorit
Israel

Pay attention to a good ws

Hi everyone
I have just downloaded a very good ws on dictagloss, from today �s contributions

I think people overlook it because it is not colorfull or clipart-full.
It is a very good ws, in my opinion so don �t miss it
Orit

8 Dec 2009      

Nessie33
Germany

I can not open it!Confused

8 Dec 2009     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

I dont know if you are know but  advertising is not allowed here, anyone can create a bogus account to advertise their own ws.

8 Dec 2009     

gilorit
Israel

Dear Nessie33 -I editted the link and now you can open it
Dear lizsantiago - I am not a new member of the site and believe me, I know the rules. I am really offended by your HINT that it is my account , this is really a criminal, twisted thinking...- How can people be so unkind?
I really do not need extra points , I have more than enough...
Can �t we say good words on other people �s work?
Try to think POSITIVE dear...
Orit

8 Dec 2009     

Nessie33
Germany

Dear Gilorit - thank you for this link . Smile  And I am very disappointed about some post .
Nessie33

8 Dec 2009     

meuge
Argentina

Thank you Orit for opening our eyes!

8 Dec 2009     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

gilorit i am sorry but my mind is not twisted in any way, my intention was not to say that u have another account just to explain why advertizing is not allowed among other things. i wasnt rude to you, i neither called you a crimianal nor anything like that...why are you so rude? dont you see there are a lot of people abusing this site.  i always think possitive but just to give u an example, last night i reported more than 20 ws that were copied from the net. i am here because i love being a teacher and like to share my work, and i think there are lots of really good ws here, but  imagine if everyone starts writing post about the ws they love, the forum would turn into a mess. so please next time dont be so rude and try to think positive and see things for what they are... comments to help.

8 Dec 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Thanks dear friend!... I love it =))

8 Dec 2009     

gilorit
Israel

Dear Lizsantiago
Let �s forgive and forget. I am the last person who would like to be rude - It is just not me.
I just wanted to let members know about this ws because I think it is a usefull one.
I think we should mention good ws, which have not been discovered yet, so people will be able to download them for free the day they are published.
Best wishes
Orit

8 Dec 2009     

engr137mks
Pakistan

hey
         everybody plz help me em new user here n i urgently need the transport worksheet plz guide me how would get these worksheet i shall be thanksfull to youu all plzz

8 Dec 2009     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Dear Orit,
I really appreciate your effort, but Liz is right. There are uploaded more great wss today than just this one advertised by you. Do you think it is fair to the other creators of great wss?
I saw Victor �s pledge somewhere saying: Please, don �t advertise your wss and wss of other users.
If we all started advertising wss we find amazing, great etc., there will be no space left for other things on the forum:o(
Have a nice day, Michaela

8 Dec 2009     

1    2    Next >