Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Pen friends    

Pen friends

maayyaa
Slovenia

Pen friends

Hello,

I �ve got a few students aged 13 who would like to communicate with students their age from around the world. It could be in the form of old-fashioned letters, emails or even postcards. I believe it �s a good practice for them and they get to know other cultures and countries. The students are B1 level (corresponds with the Cambridge PET level / intermediate level).

If you �re interested, please let me know.

Have a good Friday!

11 Dec 2009      

happyhospital
Turkey

Hi, Maayyaa!

I have some students who also want to do the same. It �s a good idea sending letters or postcards even some presents to each other. You can write their names, addresses etc. to my e - mail. I hope you are also interested in my response. Thanks in advance... My e mail: [email protected]

11 Dec 2009     

deryalim
Turkey

Dear Teacher yes I have sts. who �d like to have a pen-pal....how many students do you have ?if they �d love to write my sts.I �m waiting for your reply bye...:)))

11 Dec 2009     

alexandragon�alves
Portugal

Hi, I am from Portugal and my students are also interested in having pen friends. You can write their names, addresses etc. to my e - mail. Thanks in advance... My e mail: [email protected]. I am looking forward to getting a reply. Merry Christmas. Alexanfdra

11 Dec 2009     

abuhaitham
Saudi Arabia

too have students, all boys, who would love to learn about other cultures. they are 17 18 years old. but, their English needs more practice specially that there is no exposure to the foreign language.

it �s a wonderful opportunity for my students to practice English and learn more about other cultures.

thanks in advance,

abuhaitham:

6 Jan 2010