Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Christmas holidays    

Christmas holidays

vardaki
Cyprus

Christmas holidays

Hi there!
10 days left from for Christmas holidays in Cyprus. We close on December 22 and open on January 7!!!!!!!!
How about you?

11 Dec 2009      

Loree83
Italy

Hi, in Italy, it �s  the same!
Lorena

11 Dec 2009     

Nuria08
Spain

The same in Spain. We close schools on the 22nd and we reopen on the 7th.

Christmas is around the corner! I think we are all looking forward to having some days off. The students are tired of a hard first term, and we are tired of the students! So, everybody happy.

Hugs!

11 Dec 2009     

Zora
Canada

I teach in Spain too and next Friday is the last day for many of my students.

11 Dec 2009     

Nuria08
Spain

Lucky you! We have classes on Monday 21st and we do some activities with the students on the 22nd.

11 Dec 2009     

Zora
Canada

Not so lucky Nuria, I run my own center and we don �t break for the holidays! haha... You are the lucky one!! Wink

11 Dec 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Hi! I stop on the 18th (one week to go!!!) and go back to work on January 5th.

Happy holidays everyone!

11 Dec 2009     

silvia.patti
Italy

I stop on 23th December and begin on 7th January. I �m going to spend my holidays in Sicily...

11 Dec 2009     

-eva
Spain

Hi,
We also have classes on 22 afternoon and evening (those are my working hours, I don �t do mornings), but the rest is like Nuria �s, of course. I can �t wait, I �m tired too, but I guess we won �t be able to stop visitting this wonderful site, shall we?
Love,
Eva

11 Dec 2009     

AHHA
Belarus

In Belarus we finish classes on December 24 and restart on January 11, because Orthodox Christmas is on January 7.

11 Dec 2009     

baiba
Latvia

In Latvia the same as in Cyprus! Can �t wait...

11 Dec 2009     

1    2    Next >