Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > writing process    

writing process

manonski (f)
Canada

writing process

Hi
I �ve prepared a step-by-step handout for my elementary students on the writing process. The file is too big to upload here and I �m too lazy to compress but if you want the fully editable version, send me your email through private messaging and I �ll gladly email it to you. Here are pictures of what it looks like. Have a good weekend!

11 Dec 2009      

JulietaVL
Mexico

Ey Manon ... my friend, I want it please!!! It looks so great, I �m gonna send you a pm 

11 Dec 2009     

akuzmenok
Ukraine

The sheets ARE great. You said you could post them on through email? I could send an exchange on MATRIX Pre-Intermediate - work on mistakes all with photos. My address is [email protected]

11 Dec 2009     

Marehan
Saudi Arabia

ohhhh its colourful ,verry nice i like it .pleeeeeeeeze if you can send it 

11 Dec 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Merehan, send me a private message with your email address.

11 Dec 2009     

T.Manal
Saudi Arabia

oooh plz I need it I �ll send u a pm

11 Dec 2009     

GAZA_CHILD
Palestine

well it looks a very great job
I would like you to send it to me
thanks a billion

12 Dec 2009     

patrenou
Argentina

I woulld appreciate if you couod send it to mye mail address  [email protected]    Thanks a lot

12 Dec 2009     

DanielaA
Romania

It looks great and suitable for my students, so I would love to have it, this is my e-mail address: [email protected], thank you.

12 Dec 2009