Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > New Members and Stolen worksheets.    

New Members and Stolen worksheets.

najetnada
Tunisia

New Members and Stolen worksheets.

GOOD EVENING,
please I want someone to explain to me why there are some new members start with stolen worksheets. Last time, a Tunisian one participated with my test that she found it on a Tunisian site and today Tusya from Ukraine stole my worksheet on English phonetics. I think it �s a shame that teachers cheat and behave dishonestly.
Hugs from Najet.

13 Dec 2009      

Nessie33
Germany

Dear najetchaouachi!
I can not believe my eyes!   Two hours ago I ve just  told , that the new members were  making  good works with the VERY FIRST contribution !!!Wacko And it was about this one!!!!!

13 Dec 2009     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Dear Najet,

I understand how you feel. Some new members really upload ws copied from other people or sites. I would like to believe it �s because they didn �t read the rules properly and uploaded it by mistake.

What I think is worse, when copied and stolen wss are being uploaded by people who have been members for some time already. And believe me, there are people who upload stolen wss all over again:o(((Angry

Fortunately most of the members are genuine, hard working people who upload their own creations. We just have to hope the number of cheaters and dishonest people will not arise.

Hugs, MichaelaHug

13 Dec 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

One more reason to always check the comments before downloading.

13 Dec 2009     

Nessie33
Germany

But all these comments were laterDisapprove

13 Dec 2009