Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > disappointed    

disappointed

Samantha.esl
Italy

Titila,
The thing is .... I have seen the same images and the worksheets were exactly the same to the ones in an old book I used to have of B&W resources. MAybe this is just a huge coincidence for which I would like to apologize.  I don �t know! Of course I wouldn �t like you to delete all your worksheets. And the way you describe you do them... Sounds and looks like it �s  a LOAD of work! SO please! Do not delete your worksheets! and accept my apologies.
You say you take some images from picasaweb and I know those albums have many copyright cliparts and images. Maybe that �s why I was certain I had seen them in a book...
Sorry....
SamWacko

15 Dec 2009     

juliag
Japan

Titila,

Please don �t be upset. I �m sure the moderators will realize that there has been a mistake made when they see your post. It sounds like you have to go to a whole lot of effort and trouble just to get your documents into a .doc format, so thanks for always taking that time and effort so that you can share your wonderful and very creative worksheets with us.

When the moderators read about the process that you have to go through to turn your work into word documents they will soon see that that is why your worksheets were mistaken for scanned ones and the problem will be cleared up.

But please don �t feel disappointed in yourself. You have done nothing wrong. It �s not your fault you don �t have microsoft word and can �t create documents in the same way as the rest of us, and you certainly do an amazing job of turning them into a format which can be uploaded and downloaded with ease.

I don �t think you should download your worksheets, either. I know you have many fans on the site, myself included. We would all be very sad to lose your presence here, and even sadder to think of you being upset over this issue.

Surely it will be cleared up soon. So have faith in that and in yourself and try to feel a little better.

Have you PMed Victor to explain to him how you make your worksheets into a .doc file?
If not, I think it might be a good idea for you to do so.
It sounds like many of the moderators understand your case, too, so please don �t worry. It will all be fine.

Big hugs from Japan
Julia

15 Dec 2009     

juliag
Japan

Sorry, I meant I don �t think you should remove your worksheets, not: I don �t think you should download your worksheets...

15 Dec 2009     

zoemorosini
United States

People obviously love your stuff--maybe take a moment and have a nice, hot cup of herbal tea and rethink?

Hope it all works out.

zoemorosini

15 Dec 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Sorry, I agree with LAdybird... a pm would have saved a lot of time and all this.. However, I was confirmed by pm from Argentinian members about this.. So I wasn �t the only one to vote..
And someone also said that she had sent a pm to the member asking her about this and never got a reply! So..

15 Dec 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

If I were you, I wouldn �t  remove my worksheets.
Hugs

15 Dec 2009     

juliag
Japan

By the way Samantha.esl,

May I just say how much I appreciate your honesty and transparency in saying you were one of the moderators to vote for the worksheets in question being removed and telling us why you did so.

I think it makes it so easier for us to understand when we know why a decision was taken and I really admire you for speaking out here, and also for the personal integrity you show in apologising to Titila.

Wow, what a nice gal you are (no  sarcasm intended). Well, you are a nun after all... You have to be nice!Wink

Have a great day/evening.
Love
Julia

15 Dec 2009     

< Previous   1    2