Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > REQUEST:)    

REQUEST:)

aleafff
France

REQUEST:)

i �m an English teacher in a primary school in Turkey.Our principal wants us to involve in a comenius project untill midterm.i have great ideas but there is no time to set up a new project so i want to involve in a comenius project for now because i want to set up my own project with cooperation of other countries on second term but  the issue is that i haven �t found  a project and involved in it yet.i feel so disappointed and i don �t know what to do.This is the only place i can share safely:)Can anybody help me about this issue or do i give up looking for?

15 Dec 2009      

baiba
Latvia

I wish I could help but I can give you only some advice.

I have some experience with Comenius projects and I know that the process of joining a project is rather long (half a year up to a year).

First, there is this paperwork - documentation that you have to write, and it is different depending on what type of participant you are - a coordinator or a partner. Then you have to wait till the authorities confirm your participation, and then you have to wait till the coordinating country makes the first move, in fact, they are also responsible for the plan which you have to include in your application.
So, the first step is to get in touch with the school which coordinates the project. If you find such a school, then it will be easier. Usually, it is the most difficult part of the whole project Smile.

15 Dec 2009     

i_love_english
France

Hello Baiba,
Sorry for using the forum but my PM still doesn �t work. I don �t know if you remember but we got in touch about a Comenius project in my school in France. Are you still up for the game?

Aleaff, if you give me your email address, i can send you the details about our project.

Thanks
Stephanie

15 Dec 2009     

aleafff
France

aleaf _ [email protected]Tongue

15 Dec 2009     

aleafff
France

Hi Stephanie,
i m so glad to hear from u.i hope we can set up a dynamic and inspirational cooperation.i �m waiting for the details of your project.This is my e-mail adress above.Thanks a lotClap

15 Dec 2009     

baiba
Latvia

Hi Stephanie, right you are!
I had forgotten that your PM does not work! I wrote a message to you a while ago asking how the things were going.

So, how are the things going with your project?

15 Dec 2009