Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > HELP isn īt bad quallity    

HELP isn īt bad quallity

ladyqueen
Azerbaijan Republic

HELP isn īt bad quallity

if anyone asks for help, you should do your best!

15 Dec 2009      

lovinglondon
Spain

If we knew the problem it would be easy...Don īt you think so???

15 Dec 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

If you post a thread you should also do your best to be clear.
This a waste of space that could have been used to really help someone.

15 Dec 2009     

Nessie33
Germany

Dear manonski!
I am sure you are right  ( about more useful messengers and about wasting of place) ... BUT...
I have a Q. about  the USING  of this place
 N 1. Is it allowed  to advertise  own contributions ?

1. No.
2. No, but...
3. Yes, if  "ll let you know as soon as I upload the first worksheet of this kind."
4. Yes , by sending PM with  "
Have a look at it - it īs .... "
  Match the right answer.Smile

15 Dec 2009     

donapeter
Romania

What īs the point of this question here? If you want a more detailed answer , start a new post. I am sure people will answer it, as advertising wss here is of bad taste and lack of common sense (if they are your own- if they are someoneÂīs else- is just lack of respect for VictorÂīs rules).

15 Dec 2009     

Nessie33
Germany

Yes, of course !
It will be better to start a new post and perhaps with a new day !
I ll wait until tomorrow and it will be very important to hear , WHICH ( witch Smile ) rules we have and  ( a"la Victor"s rules ) which  ARE ALLOWED!
And now
GOOD NIGHT Sleepy

15 Dec 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Pinch

come on!

15 Dec 2009     

gabitza
Romania

Ladybird was not advertising anything. She just simply asked our opinion on the idea she had: ~shared~ I don īt think she has done anything wrong, if that īs what it is all about.

Sleep tight,
Gabitza

16 Dec 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

I have to agree with Gabitza. Besides, if you have a problem with Ladybird, why don īt you private message her instead of using a public forum.

16 Dec 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

My God, sometimes some of us behave in a very silly way.
What is this site about? Isn īt it about sharing? Why do some of us , some now and then, show up and complain?
If someone has an idea, and if that someone thinks it is a good one, isn īt it ok to share it in the forum ? Really? Why?

BTW, As I am wasting a little bit of space,( as my dear friend Manonski says - big kiss to you Hug ) I īll take the opportunity to say a big THANK YOU to my virtual friends who know that I don īt have much free time and so, they pm me when they upload something they think may be useful for me. That is very important to me, I know they care, they share and they don īt forget me.
Thank you

Please, sing a Xmas carol and you īll feel better.
Sleep well, goodnight.
Linda

16 Dec 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

It is as simple as: some of you do not know what kind of great memeber is ladybird in this site... and these ones who do not know her make assumptions about her and all of her intentions in the forum and site...

For me, it seems you do not know her, I know ladybird from long time ago and all I can say about her is: thanks for being such a cool member in this site

Nighty night =)

16 Dec 2009     

1    2    Next >