Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > PLEASE ADVISE    

PLEASE ADVISE

vikral
India

PLEASE ADVISE

I worked for a high school 5 months back. I worked there for 10 years. In the evenings I run an Abacus Training and a Tuition Centre (English & Math) at home. I left the job thinking that if I will concentrate more on my Centre my work will increase. But in the past 5 months the results have not been as I had expected. Though I am able to earn the amount of my salary at school I have no job security. Besides I have plenty of time to spare which I am not habitual of. My classes start at 3 p.m. and till that time I don �t have much to do. I am thinking of doing a job again and also thinking of rejoining the earlier school as I have worked there for 10 years but am feeling embarrassed to go there again. What is your advice? Should I go to my earlier school for job? If so how should I ask them for it? Besides if you can tell me some genuine sites (like editing some work or data entry work) where I can earn some money by working on my PC. I am a good computer operator and a touch typist and have good data entry speed. Please advise.

VIKRAL

15 Dec 2009      

swissprof
Switzerland

Everybody can take a false road once  ! Don �t feel embarrassed if they have work for you

GO FOR IT !

Good luck

15 Dec 2009     

swissprof
Switzerland

Everybody can take a false road once  ! Don �t feel embarrassed if they have work for you

GO FOR IT !

Good luck

15 Dec 2009     

gabitza
Romania

gfie.gif
Wanting to work is not something to be ashamed of. Moreover, you already know what to expect there - you are familiar with the working environment. You also know the people there. Give it a try! They can �t punish for you that. You have nothing to lose, anyway!
Hugs,
gabitza

15 Dec 2009     

El-Samreyah
Egypt

i think u can contact ur friends there before u go to see if there �s a vacancy in order not to embarrass urself. If they still have a place for u, go for it. 

15 Dec 2009     

nite
Spain

I agree, plus, what do you have to lose?

Good luck! 

15 Dec 2009