Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > urgent help: I need some reading texts or other teaching materials to discuss the following themes    

urgent help: I need some reading texts or other teaching materials to discuss the following themes

kons
Morocco

urgent help: I need some reading texts or other teaching materials to discuss the following themes

Hi everybody,
I am supposed to cover the required themes with my students, but I find it hard to look for appropiate texts which can be used as the basis of class discussion. the themes:
personal leadership and social development
youth as social  actors: civival rights
youth values:identity, diversity and social change
social values: Equality, responsibility and governance
Cyberculture: morality and cyberspace
By the way, can somebody explain to me what does"Cyberculture: morality and cyberspace" mean?
Thanks for cooperation

15 Dec 2009      

priorita
Ukraine

dear kons,

the topic "Cyberculture: morality and cyberspace" is about users � behaviour in the global web, about netiquette (do you know this word? - net+etiquette). 
here we all wear masks, hide behind the avatars and may do whatever we want, and the only judge is the still small voice inside. do we always listen to it?

I remebered the words of a friend of mine. he was very angry and then upset telling me the following: "Girls are so hot on their pages in Facebook, so licentious... But when it comes to the concrete proposal in real life, nobody gives!"

there are tons of material in Internet dedicated to this topic, I �m sure.

good luck, netizen

15 Dec 2009