Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Any clue ?? Can you help me, please?    

Any clue ?? Can you help me, please?

lovinglondon
Spain

Any clue ?? Can you help me, please?

Hi, I posted this HELP CALLING yesterday but I haven �t received any clue....Can anybody help in anyway....any clue???

"Let �s see ... an X file has happened to me today. I was making an OE. I have saved it. and after having lunch...I was prepared to going on with it and.....there was no OE at all!!! I �ve searched for it in the saving files and there was the title but no trace of the OE!!!! Has something similar happened to you??? Did you have to start from the very beginning??? Please.....help me....I �m about to phone the ghostbusters!!! LOL!!
I will appreciate your help!
Take care and thank you!

V�ctor, Can you help me with this??? Have you got a Backup or something which allows me to restore my OE?? Gosh!! I had the middle of it already done!! HELP PLEASE!
Thank you!"

16 Dec 2009      

Cyn.
Argentina

That has happened to me once or twice, so I know the feeling... I didn �t answer yesterday because I was in a rush. My advice is that you contact Victor via PM. I �m not sure he �ll be able to restore it though...
Good luck!
Cyn

16 Dec 2009     

serene
Greece

I �m so sorry for this, lovinglondon! I can understand your frustration. A few days ago I had a problem with an OE, too. In my case, after I submitted the exercise, only the first activity appeared although when I open the saved file, all three activities are there. Never found out what went wrong.
I wish I could help you!!

16 Dec 2009     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Dear lovinglondon,

were you using IE or Mozzila? I created My very first OE in Mozzila and the same happened to me. Than I was told I have to use Internet Explorer only. I have never found that exercise and had to do it again:o(
BTW,I hate IE, but there is no other option, at least for now:o((

Regards, Michaela

16 Dec 2009