Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need some help, please    

I need some help, please

alice21_ciobanu
Romania

yeah, well probably I �ve stole Mrs Shari �s work send it to ESL Printables and now admitting loud and clear that I �ve stole it!!! As I can see I can �t stand a chance in this "war" started by the thief I mean ME!!

Thanks for your support Alien Boy and your good advice!! You caught the real thief!! Smile

19 Dec 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Alice,

your grasp of logic & the nuances of the English language are as astounding as your justifications & accusations.

Amazing!

21 Dec 2009     

alice21_ciobanu
Romania

Just one question: If it �s really Mrs Shari �s work why the PPT is not posted on ESL Printables but on Scribd if she is very proud of her work?????     

21 Dec 2009     

alien boy
Japan

I have no idea if she is a member here or not. Nor am I concerned if she is. I just dislike seeing someone accusing another of theft if they can�t actually prove it... which you cannot!

Regards,
AB

21 Dec 2009     

< Previous   1    2