Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Any volunteers for an international project?    

Any volunteers for an international project?

ladyorca
Turkey

Any volunteers for an international project?

Dear collegues,

I am a middle school ESL teacher working in a private school in Istanbul, Turkey. I and my partner, who is a primary ESL teacher, want to engage our students in an international project. We want to come up with 2 different projects for middle and primary group of students. We are desperate to find partner schools and any ideas or suggestions regarding what kind of projects to run.

I tried "online conferancing" a couple of years ago with a British school where we got a group of students in a room with a computer and a projector. Then we got online at the same time and students talked to each other using the webcam and microphone, which was a lot fun. I might be considering a similar activity this year sometime in March. Anyone interested to participate, or is willing to give me other suggestions, your replies will be greatly appreciated Smile

21 Dec 2009      

aweewa
Poland

Try to contact the International School of Poznań in Poland. The headmaster is Mrs Iwona Richter.
Good luck!

21 Dec 2009     

mario89
Venezuela

You have many ideas in this site:

There are many projects in the "SCHOOL CONTEST" section.
 Recent winners had excellent ideas.

21 Dec 2009