Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Teacher from Argentina    

Teacher from Argentina

andrea1828
Argentina

Teacher from Argentina

I was asked to write a final report about the whole year (Informe aulico)
I was told that it has no format. But I do not know what to write. Do you have any example ?

21 Dec 2009      

Denisa
Romania

I �m not from Argentina but ..as noone from there answered yet..maybe I can help you..What kind of report would that be: concerning your activity as a teacher or   what else?

21 Dec 2009     

meuge
Argentina

Hi Andrea
I don �t know either what you are talking about... but it sounds to me that it could be a report about the way you worked with a certain group of students, a kind of evaluation of the year, the objectives you reached, the activities and the way you worked with that group... Just brainstorming some ideas....
Hope it helps...

Hugs!
M. Eugenia

21 Dec 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Hi Andrea,

I agree with Maria Eugenia on that each report may have very specific characteristics. I would add to what M. Eugenia has already mentioned the following items to report: number of students in the class, number of students that have already passed the subject, number of students that have failed, names of students that you want to mention because of different reasons, such as good/bad behaviour, good/poor perfomance, special abilities/difficulties, etc.

Hope it helps,
Dami

21 Dec 2009