Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > PENPALS    

PENPALS

buci
Turkey

PENPALS

I �m still looking for penfriends for my students please reply me as soon as you can for your 12 years old students,that will be a super friendship they �ll never forget it!

22 Dec 2009      

zoemorosini
United States

Hello there!

I have an 11-year-old son who is a native English speaker. 
He �s interested in having a pen pal.

Let me know if you �d like to start correspondence.

22 Dec 2009     

milky_
Russian Federation

Good day, dear Buci!
Not long ago I also left a message about penfriends.
I �ve got a 10year old student, his name is Egor, he is from Russia, Moscow.
He is fond of writting letters. He is a high-elementary student.
Your students may write to him, he �ll answer.
([email protected]) It �s my e-mail. Write to me, please.

22 Dec 2009     

Anika85
Poland

hello!!!
Im a teacher in a class of students in the same age as yours. I �d love our ss to become penpals. If you �re interester write me a message on priv.
Anika

22 Dec 2009     

marcella8161
Italy

Hi,
I saw your message but my students are from 14 to 18 years old, so the age is not matching. I �m sorry.
Some of my students are also interested in having a pen friend. I �m teaching in Ethiopia at present, from Grade 9 to Grade 12. Here they study all the subjects in English starting from Grade 9, so they are not native speakers, but they can manage to communicate well.
If you are interested, tell me.

Marcella

23 Dec 2009     

blunderbuster
Germany

Hi there,

Just today a girl asked me if I could help to find penpals. I teach boys and girls that are 12 - 13 years old and attend a German grammar school. They have been learning English for three years now. Please contact me to exchange information. I think I could find about 20 students who would like to exchange letters or emails with students from other countries.

Happy Holidays.
Regina

23 Dec 2009     

abuhaitham
Saudi Arabia

Dear blunderbuster,

i too have students, all boys, who would love to learn about other cultures. they are 17 18 years old. but, their English needs more practice specially that there is no exposure to the foreign language.

it �s a wonderful opportunity for my students to practice English and learn more about other cultures.

thanks in advance,

abuhaitham:

in Arabic means "the father of the falcon"

5 Jan 2010     

abuhaitham
Saudi Arabia

Dear blunderbuster,

i too have students, all boys, who would love to learn about other cultures. they are 17 18 years old. but, their English needs more practice specially that there is no exposure to the foreign language.

it �s a wonderful opportunity for my students to practice English and learn more about other cultures.

thanks in advance,

abuhaitham:

in Arabic means "the father of the falcon"

6 Jan 2010