Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Christmas gift    

Christmas gift

-eva
Spain

Dear Zailda,
It �s great to be part of this generous community, thanks so much for your always excellent work. I keep learning from all of you every day and visit eslprintables with expectation, knowing there �ll be something worthwhile waiting for me -as your animals-, the posts always have so many useful lessons within themselves, I never stop learning; it has been really motivating, it has given light to my work.
So, thank you again, have a very nice holiday rest, you deserve it, and a fantastic New Year too.
Kisses from Spain
Eva

23 Dec 2009     

Manuvdb 66
Italy

Dear Zailda
thank you so much for this wonderful gift and for your generosity. I really admire all the people like you because the real essence of teaching is sharing what you know with others. I wish I were a bit more creative... anyway I �m doing my best to improve my abilities in using my PC and your example and dedication just gives me the motivation I need to go on trying and sharing my work!!!

Thanks again!!!

Merry Christmas from Italy!!!

Love

Manuela

23 Dec 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Thank you. That is so very nice of you.
Hope you have a very merry Christmas time.
xoxo

23 Dec 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

WOW Zailda!! you are awesome, you know how much I admire you =)
This is a wonderful gift, thank you sooooo much!

Merry Christmas =)))

24 Dec 2009     

Marla D.
United States

Thanks so much!

24 Dec 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3