Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > file upload on the forum?    

file upload on the forum?

maggy69
Portugal

file upload on the forum?

Sorry it is me again!

I just saw a button were it says upload file here on the forum can we upload things directly here to share?

19 Sep 2008      

goodnesses
Algeria

Hi, Maggy.
It seems that we can do it. I have just uploaded a soft for someone asking for it and it worked.
However, we have to see with Victor to determine what kind of files we can share this way.

19 Sep 2008     

meuge
Argentina

Where is the link? I cannot see it... EmbarrassedI�m still  not very familiarized with the new face of the forum....

20 Sep 2008     

goodnesses
Algeria

It is the 3rd button on the "POST YOUR REPLY" tools bar. It has the icon of a Zip file.

20 Sep 2008     

meuge
Argentina

Oh!!

I see it , I see it... Sorry.... THANK YOU !Hug

20 Sep 2008     

victor
Spain

I think I�ll have to remove that button. Otherwise people could use it to upload copyrighted files (software, videos, etc) and it could be a problem for the website.

Additionally, those files would take space in the web server, and we need it for printables and powerpoints.

20 Sep 2008     

goodnesses
Algeria

You are right Victor and it is your right.
What ever you decide We must accept it.
I understand that it could be more a problem for the site than a solution.
I am sorry I have already used it but only to help another member with a problem of file size.
I promise not to use it again until you remove it or give your permission to use it under certain conditions of course.

Regards

20 Sep 2008     

meuge
Argentina

That�s ok.
I think you are right...It would be a great problem..

20 Sep 2008     

goodnesses
Algeria

Hi, Victor
would please put back the "size" and "font" selection button please instead of this one if possible.

21 Sep 2008     

victor
Spain

Hi Goodnesses,
Some people abused the Size option. Isn�t it better when all the posts are the same size?

22 Sep 2008