Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I´m really sad by a comment on one of my work sheets!    

I´m really sad by a comment on one of my work sheets!

Eri28
Costa Rica

I´m really sad by a comment on one of my work sheets!

A person, exactly Mark English, wrote a comment on one of my worksheets saying: "This is stupid". I don�t know what moved him to write such an awuful comment but it really makes me sad �cos I don�t think we post things on this page to be judge like that. The worksheet is about shapes, and I use it to make puppets with my students and they really enjoy doing them and playing with them. I don�t think it is fair that a person that has not contributed in anything to this web page judges my work, specially when I know it is not stupid and It work works with my students.

12 Nov 2008      

victor
Spain

I think that MarkEnglish means that this website is stupid, not your worksheet. He didn�t understand that there is a place for comments on worksheets and other place for general comments (the forum).
I wouldn�t worry about that comment.

12 Nov 2008     

nessita77
Spain

Hi Eri28!  I don�t think you should pay attention to this rude comment.  Keep on creating wonderful worksheets!

12 Nov 2008     

Eri28
Costa Rica

Thanks for your support I really appreciate it!

12 Nov 2008