Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > HOW CAN I GET PICS,FRAMES,ETC.    

HOW CAN I GET PICS,FRAMES,ETC.

ayten67
Turkey

HOW CAN I GET PICS,FRAMES,ETC.

HELLO FROM TURKIYE

MERRY CHRISTMAS ,May the next year bring you joy and happiness =)
I need your help, I want to make my worksheets more colorful and look nicer.I need pics,frames,etc. How can I get them?
many thankss=)

23 Dec 2009      

gabitza
Romania

I suppose you have a search engine like goggle or yahoo. type in the topic you are interested in, (e.g. Christmas clipart / Christmas borders and frames). Then a lot of sites who have this clipart open a link. Go there, visit the sites, choose the clipart you want, save it in your PC or just insert it in your WS. That �s all.
Gabitza

23 Dec 2009     

suzan_the_daisy
Turkey

Hi Ayten, I recommend you the website titled: www.mes-english.com. You can find flashcards and pictures covering almost all subject areas in English. I greatly make use of this site while I am preparing my worksheets and slides. Kolay gelsin:-)

23 Dec 2009     

gabitza
Romania

NO, NO, NO - you can �t use mes-english pictures to make your Ws and upload them neither here nor anywhere else. Those pictures are copyrighted.

23 Dec 2009     

veljaca82
Australia

I wouldn �t recommend you or anyone to use pictures form mes-english. I used them once and the owner of the site warned me I was violating the copyright so I had to remove the worksheet.

Just google the web. You will find thousands of beautiful pictures you can use without violating the copyright.

Best wishes

23 Dec 2009     

ayten67
Turkey

DEAR SUZAN ,GABITZA and VELJACA

many thanks   for your helps. I know google or other search engines are useful but it takes too much time doesn �t it? I have some pics,frames etc.If we share files we ll have a larger library I think,just like sharing worksheets        .

23 Dec 2009     

vardaki
Cyprus

Dear ayten67
Have a look here:
http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/search.asp?query=frames&username=&fromday=0&frommonth=0&fromyear=0&today=0&tomonth=0&toyear=0&B4=Search

23 Dec 2009     

ayten67
Turkey

THANKS A LOT VARDAKİ =0)

23 Dec 2009