Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > TEFL, TESOL, CELTA ... online courses?    

TEFL, TESOL, CELTA ... online courses?

SaraMariam
United States

TEFL, TESOL, CELTA ... online courses?

My husband is so nice to give me an online course of my choice to learn more about teaching, now I am wondering which certificate would be good as there are many different ones as far as I can see on google and also which "online school" is trustworthy. Do you have any experiences? Also maybe with the acceptence of such online degrees? For me would be important to get a teaching certificate in adition with a certificate with teaching children. If you could share any experiences with me or advice me which courses and online schools would be good I would be more than happy :)

26 Dec 2009      

arlissa
United States

Hello and Merry Christmas! What a nice gift from your husband. I did my TESOL certificate online this past year and really enjoyed the experience. I got mine from a company called Lingua Edge and I would recommend their certificate to anyone wanting to learn more teaching philosophy, good classroom practices, learning styles, methodologies, and English basics. Here is the link:

http://linguaedge.com/tesol-certificate

Good luck!

26 Dec 2009     

SaraMariam
United States

Thanks a lot for your advice arlissa. Their website looks interesting :)

27 Dec 2009