Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > How come: another ws is removed    

How come: another ws is removed

kons
Morocco

How come: another ws is removed

Hi dear,

Once again, another worksheet of mine has been removed. This time the reason behind that is copying from: http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=330544#thetop

I was very surprised again to find that the link given is a link of my worksheet. This means the ws has been removed as a result of a trick.

Please use the link and you will find out whose ws is it?

28 Dec 2009      

zailda
Brazil

The ws was removed because it was repeated and the descriptions differ, so it wasn �t a computer glitch.

EDIT: It means your ws is still there, but it was uploaded twice, and it�s not allowed here.

Have a nice day.

28 Dec 2009     

abdel
Morocco

dear zalida
i love the way u discuss matters & i appreciate your fairness towards morrocan teachers. in fact we are here to help each others and not to tell off each others.
it �s just unfair what that teacher did to our friend kons, and it simply shows how narrow-minded s/he is!

28 Dec 2009     

Blackjack
Morocco

Thank very Much Zalida.
I think Natasha didn �t  abide by the rules of forums, so her/his memeber account should be banned or at least she/he should be subject to having her/his post deleted.

28 Dec 2009