Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > CONVERSATIONAL CLASSES FOR CHILDREN    

CONVERSATIONAL CLASSES FOR CHILDREN

GigiGraziano
Argentina

CONVERSATIONAL CLASSES FOR CHILDREN

Embarrassed HELLO DEARS COLLEGUES...

I NEED YOUR HELP, EXPERICENCE AND ADVICE.. :)
WHERE I LIVE THERE AREN �T CONVERSATIONAL CLASSES AND TODAY ONE MOTHER ASK ME TO GIVE HER DAUGTHERS  CONVERSATIONAL CLASSES NEXT YEAR. I NEVER HAD THE EXPERIENCE TO TEACH EXCLUSIVELY CONVERSATION..
SO I AM A BIT WORRIED (I HAVEN �T ACCEPTED YET)BUT ALSO EAGER TO LEARN HOW TO DO IT AND TO HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH ALL THE AGES.
MY PROBLEM IS THAT I DON �T KNOW HOW TO PLAN TWO HOURS PER WEEK.. WHAT TO INCLUDE, HOW TO CHOOSE THE TOPICS.. Embarrassed
PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP-.-
THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH.. ...

28 Dec 2009      

GIOVANNI
Canada

How you go about it depends on the age of your students.  How old are they?

29 Dec 2009     

GigiGraziano
Argentina

HELLO THEY ARE 10-11 YEARS OLD

29 Dec 2009     

debbie6
Canada

hi...plan your lessons around what 10 and 11 year old kids like to do in your country.  shopping / small talk/ dancing/ sweet 15 / birthday party / discussing plans for a day out, picnic, school play etc.  just to say a few
good luck
relax and talk...it is about the easiest job I can think of
of course don �t forget to include a field trip so that they can use their new english.
debbie

29 Dec 2009