Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > heeeeeeeelp!    

heeeeeeeelp!

Denisa
Romania

heeeeeeeelp!

I want to send a worksheet and I can �tUnhappy...when I try uploading it I get this message:

error �800706be �

/send_printables/sendprintablesnew.asp, line 123

What can I do or where is the problem????

29 Dec 2009      

antoarg
Argentina

I have the same problem. Please helppppp!!!!

29 Dec 2009     

ELOJOLIE274
France

don �t worry: it happened to me last night, and then today I could upload just fine... there must be a bug, try again in a couple of hours or tomorrow!

29 Dec 2009     

baiba
Latvia

This is a very common problem, as far as I remember it happens because of the server overload. Try again in a while and I am sure you will succeed!

29 Dec 2009     

stunned
Malta

or else it can be the document is too large. check the kb. that happened to me when i tried to upload powerpoints :S

29 Dec 2009     

Denisa
Romania

I kept trying but all I could get was another puzzling message:

Active Server Pages error �ASP 0113 �

Script timed out

/send_printables/sendprintablesnew.asp

The maximum amount of time for a script to execute was exceeded. You can change this limit by specifying a new value for the property Server.ScriptTimeout or by changing the value in the IIS administration tools.

AngryHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!

29 Dec 2009     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Hi guys... this can happen, and we have to be patient, the last time, I tried to upload a ws for about a half hour, and was starting to get a little angry! ehhehehe
But it wouldn �t help, then I tried to upload a different one, and it worked fine! I was insisting on that one, and the other was ok, then afterwards I tried to upload the �problematic � one and it also worked.

The system does overload, so, patience is really important.

And other things we always need to check are:

* is it smaller than 299kb?
* is it a .doc file? .docx doesnt work!!

then we �re good to go!

I hope I have helped!

hugs, Bruna

29 Dec 2009     

baiba
Latvia

Don �t despair, Denisa!

Have you checked the size of your document? It is VERY important!
Have you checked if it is .doc extension, not .docx?

If these features are faultless, you can �t do anything but try and try again. Approve

Edit: I was writing simultaneously with Bruna Big smile

29 Dec 2009     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

@baiba

Wink

29 Dec 2009     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Lana,
please, don �t panic. These problems are here for some time already, it has nothing to do with hacking attempts. It �s due to system overloading and sometimes we just have to try several times before we succeed. I understand why Victor didn �t want to tell us about the problem.

29 Dec 2009     

Denisa
Romania

Hei, girls, Thanks for your answers...but...
yes, Baiba and Bruna, I �ve checked the size of the document..as I had to resize it cause it was too heavy, but now, when I �m trying to upload it it �s 197Kb...and yes, it �s a .doc  file!!!
I don �t know what to do anymore! I even tried to see what happens when I send the original file, that which was too heavy...and the response was exactly that I expected to be: it �s too heavy! but for the other one..you �ve seen what was the message!!!

29 Dec 2009     

1    2    Next >