Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > worksheet publishing    

worksheet publishing

swissprof
Switzerland

Is this man just making fun of us all the teachers of the community ? Or is he trying to trap us ? I have a mixed feeling  !

NOTHING SERIOUS !!!

30 Dec 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

I �ve been a member of this site for 2 years now and I would never think about doing such a thing you are proposing.  
I find it hard to believe that you will not make money out of such a publication. There are costs that come with publishing a book.
 Furthermore, if you really have only 3 printables so far, what I understand is that you are trying to feed off of other people �s work. Actually, hard work.

There is already a messy situation going on right now. Don �t add to it.

Please tell us that this is a joke.

30 Dec 2009     

suxanita
Portugal

Segdor,
I �m new here but I �m not na�f.
Why don �t you try to create your own ws and publish them? I don �t need that someone publish my ws. If you like them and you want to use them at classes, you just have to send a comment like �Thank you Susana�. Please, don �t even try, ok?!

30 Dec 2009     

strangeineverything
Switzerland

Manoski, it is a joke indeed, after the shower of insults that �s been pouring on me.

30 Dec 2009     

_babz
Canada

if you like jokes,,,then look in a mirror....(that was meant as a joke too...wait a minute: HA...ha...ha.....ha)

now stop messing with us....most of us are already upset with what �s going on..

and like manonski said.....don �t add to it...

30 Dec 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Segdor
What did you expect to get with such a request. Haven �t you read the first post on this forum?
Seriously, did you think people would give you their blessing?

30 Dec 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Segdor,

There are hard workers and free loaders all around us. Now I know in which category you belong to. In your first post you talk about how you want to respect the works of other and not make any money with their work and then you proceed to upload stuff that is not even yours.

How are we to believe you now? Actions speak louder than words.

31 Dec 2009     

< Previous   1    2