Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help! I can īt log in to my account!    

Help! I can īt log in to my account!

pmeisser
United States

Help! I can īt log in to my account!

Hello!

I have been a member of ESL printables for a while now, however, for the past few months I haven īt been able to log in to my account.  I also haven īt been able to find any name of a site help or support person to assist me.  

I had to create a new account just to be able to access these forums in hopes of getting some help.  I was able to request my username and password through the email I used to originally sign up so I know it is accurate and that the account exists.  My submitted lessons even show up in a google search for my name but I am unable to sign on using that username/password.  

I don īt mind using this newly created account, however it means I am losing all my points earned from others downloading my lessons.   : (    Can somebody let me know the name/contact information for the site administrator or  someone that might be able to help me? 

31 Dec 2009      

manonski (f)
Canada

Send an email to Victor,  the owner of the site: [email protected]  I know he solved my problem when I had trouble accessing my account a couple of weeks ago.

31 Dec 2009     

pmeisser
United States

Thanks! Can anyone confirm that is the correct email and best way to contact Victor?  I did send him an email back in December when I originally posted this message, however, I have yet to hear back from him.  

11 Apr 2010