Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > hi    

hi

sweetdalal
Saudi Arabia

hi

Disapprove  I can �t download any type from power point here until I add today one power point from my folder power point to got a few points but excuse me nothing in my place of points. why ???? this is unfair
if some body give you some thing you should  make back thanks for them.
and I need it now I can �t wait more . Ermm !

31 Dec 2009      

DedicatedTeacher
United Arab Emirates

Dear sweetdalal,

You said that you just contributed a powerpoint today. To get points you have to wait for others to download them. The number of downloads will be converted to points in your account after one to two days - at most - according to time in Spain. You are from KSA, then you will get points - if yours has been downloaded - at 2:00 Am (in Ryadh) on Saturday 02/01/2010.

Just be patient. 

Once you get your points, you will be able to download whatever you like paying 1 point per download.

Keep contributing until you get 30 points to be a premium member and have access to 30 free downloads of daily contributions.

Yours,
DT

1 Jan 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

And I �d like to add to DedicatedTeacher, please read the FAQs. They probably will answer any future questions you ask.

Happy New Year

1 Jan 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

You have 17 points as of today - where is the problem?

1 Jan 2010