Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Is there anything wrong with the site    

Is there anything wrong with the site

qurtail
Saudi Arabia

Is there anything wrong with the site

Hi all ,

I got so tired trying to upload one of my worksheets that really needs immediate update , but I always receive this message ,

------------------------

Persits.Jpeg.1 error �800a0002 �

The system cannot find the file specified.

/send_printables/sendupdate2.asp, line 43

-------------------------

Does anyone have any clue ?

Thanks a lot .

2 Jan 2010      

anitarobi
Croatia

I had no problems uploading this morning. Perhaps your connection is a bit too slow. Check where you saved the document and its size and format. I hope it works out!

2 Jan 2010     

Aimee/S.
Israel

Yes, there are problems today with the uploading and updating.

Check this earlier post:

Good luck!

2 Jan 2010     

Sara5
Kuwait

Me too. I had this problem today. I tried 3 hours later and finally it worked. Keep trying

2 Jan 2010     

happy-Austrian
Austria

Have just uploaded a ws ! It worked the first time I tried. Just can �t update my other wss. Will try again later. ;-))

Good luck !!

2 Jan 2010     

angelcs
United States

This happened to me too but when I went back to my account again, the file �s there.

3 Jan 2010     

Fabiola Salinas
Argentina

The same thing happened to me!!! So... out of anxiety... I deleted the copy I wanted to update with some corrections & I uploaded it again! Only then, and after logging out from the account & starting all over again... IT WORKED! I believe there might be another solution... but I share how I solved the issue! Happy 2010! :o)

3 Jan 2010     

malice6
Poland

Logging out and in won �t work :(

I �ll have to upload my worksheet once more and then be extra careful while uploading other material, so that I don �t waste my limit so crelessly:)

Keep trying anyway

3 Jan 2010