Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > help    

help

ilkozz
Turkey

help

I want to download a material from the grammar section but I couldn �t because nobody downloaded my worksheet. Please somebody download my worksheet 
pleaaaseeee :)

3 Jan 2010      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Pleaaaseeee,
advertising and begging for downloads is not allowed here. If you want people to download your ws, have a look at the most downloaded wss to see what people like and try to create something similar. Can you imagine what would the forum look like if everybody sent threads like you?
Good luck, Michaela

3 Jan 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

Welcome to eslprintables!

Try to make the first page more colourful - add some background, textboxes, cliparts, upload several pages colourful + followed by BW and you will gain more points.
Write catchy name + BW + number of pages
Write good description and you will have your desperately needed points in few days!

Good luck!

3 Jan 2010     

baiba
Latvia

Hmmmm....

fınnilkozz downloads a ws from ilkozz! ilkozz downloads a worksheet from finnilkozz! Isn �t it funny?

Ilkozz has a worksheet
activities about the book Sunrise by Rosie Thomas

Finnilkozz has a worksheet
activities about Sunrise by Rosie Thomas

????????

3 Jan 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Dear baiba,
it is funny. And what I find even more funny that Finnilkozz has 0 downloads, but "Thank you, very useful" comment by Ilkozz.

EDIT: I downloaded both wss and ilkozz copied part of finnilkozz ws. Very interesting when we consider ilkozz has no points, begs on the forum an voila - I am going to report his ws because it�s copied:o((
Really sad and STRANGE

EDIT: finnilkoz copied from ilkozz - multiple account? I wonder

3 Jan 2010     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

Wacko
what an interesting coincidence LOL

3 Jan 2010     

baiba
Latvia

Oh, finnilkozz has left us!!! Now there is mirable instead!

3 Jan 2010     

mirable
Turkey

No, they aren �t copied.I needed  some different examples in one day for a homework so I couldn �t wait. I opened one account and upload one of my worksheets.  but there was a rule sb had to download our worksheet. So ı had to open another account and download my first worksheet. Anyway. it didn �t work don �t worry.........

3 Jan 2010     

mirable
Turkey

Then somebody pleasee help me to close one of my account. I tried to close but I couldn �t. Especiallyyy biaba could you tell me?? I think you know everything.

3 Jan 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

hehehe... send a pm to Victor, he will cancel one of your accounts... just remember it is not allowed to have more than one account here Tongue

3 Jan 2010     

mirable
Turkey

What is pm? I don �t know it is forbidden.

3 Jan 2010     

1    2    Next >