Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Dear TEACHERS, I need your advice...    

Dear TEACHERS, I need your advice...

alina sergeevna
Ukraine

Dear TEACHERS, I need your advice...

Dear TEACHERS, i need your advice!!!
i have one new personal student, she is 25 and she doesn�t know English at all :(
she get aquainted with a man from USA!!!! she asked me to teach her Speaking English for she could write him e-mail or even THEN phone him!!!
i don�t know what to begin with?! we started learning with textbook for 1st form children, but then after finishing it , i don�t know what should i do with her!!!! :(
HELP me PLEASE!!!! i really need your advice.......

13 Nov 2008      

Greek Professor
Greece

Hi Alina,

Well you can continue with the second book. Apart fro that you can gove her phrases to learn by heart... Or you can give her to learn questions and answers that she will have to learn... But you will have to test her every lesson on the specific phrases, questions and answers together with everything else she has to learn.. Do not allow her any free space... Be strict with her... Otherwise you will lose the game... Make her learn all this each lesson...
Well i hope this works...Good luck to both of you. 

14 Nov 2008