Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > To all moderators    

To all moderators

Silvia33
Argentina

To all moderators

Yesterday, a new member uploaded one of my worksheets as HIS/HERS:http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=212419#thetop . He/She had also stolen another member �s ws. I sent him/her a PM accusing him/her of stealing and this is the answer I got:

I have not seen your printables. i have not downloaded your!!!!! I have created it myself. But i see it is the same with you.Sorry. But i won �t remove it because I did it myself.

Unbelievable!!!
Anyway, the purpose of this post was to thank all the moderators who voted for its removal.

Thank You Thanks Images Pictures Messages and Ecards

Love,
Silvia

4 Jan 2010      

miss fatso
Spain

Silvia

Can you please tell who are the moderators?

Thank you.

5 Jan 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Silvia
I didn �t see your printable, I didn �t vote the other one either, I only show up some now and then.
Anyway, just to tell YOU and ALL THE MODERATORS, that I am glad. It shows evidence that things are working.

I am a very BAD moderator, I have a very busy private life, no time left for a hard, daily job with "moderating".
Anyway, a special thank to all of you, who spend so many hours watching and watching and downloading and watching again. I know it is a very, very hard task, but, fortunately, so many of you have got  a little time left to give to all of us, to this wonderful site, the opportunity of making ESL bigger and bigger.

I promise I will be more " in" , whenever I get the time, no way, now.No time, too much trouble.
And you all are doing a great job.

See you.
Linda

5 Jan 2010     

Silvia33
Argentina

Miss fatso,

Why do you want to know who the moderators are? When I checked this afternoon, the ws had already been deleted so I couldn �t tell ALL the moderators who voted for its removal.

Silvia

5 Jan 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Miss Fatso: The moderators are the members with more than 1,000 points

Warm hugs for you Linda =)

5 Jan 2010     

Silvia33
Argentina

Sorry miss fatso, now I get it. I thought you were asking who the moderators who voted to delete the ws were. ConfusedOuchErmmLOLLOLLOL

Silly me!!!!
Silvia

5 Jan 2010