Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Please, read this:    

Please, read this:

zailda
Brazil

To the members interested in this case who want more information or want to help, pls add me to make it easier:

[email protected]

5 Jan 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

@PhilipR.
"I �d never imagined I �d be defending the Krauts in a post. ;-) (I apologise in advance to members who can �t handle my sarcasm) :-D"

Generally people apologize for something they did wrong because they feel more or less contrite. What you present as an "apology" is, in fact, an insult to the persons you are addressing, and the way you speak about another or about other people in general is highly aggressive and discriminatory

Go vent your aggressions or whatever tantalizes you elsewhere, please.

Go for long walks.
Try psychotherapy.
Write a diary.
Buy a punchbag.
Go jogging.
Find yourself a wife.

But spare us your destructive comments.
Posts like yours do NOT contribute anything worth talking about to this site.

5 Jan 2010     

AACG
Argentina

Ask her to contact Foundchild.org.ar .
Gabriela, the president of this NGO had herself a similar problem to Erika �s. Probably they �ll be able to help.

5 Jan 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

I will never understand people who treat children as commodity, as a means to an end, as objects. Wouldn �t it be a better world if we could somehow filter who gets to be a parent and who doesn �t? Sorry, just rambling out of bitterness and frustration. There are so many problems in the world, but when a family is no longer a haven for its members, it �s the worst hell there is.

5 Jan 2010     

< Previous   1    2