Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > 2010 Calendar    

2010 Calendar

CHARMED ONE
Mexico

I agree with all the above. I �d like to see them all!!

Thank you Victor and thanks to all the great members who contributed!!

6 Jan 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Well, it seems that our calendar, with several pages of the same months, has been elected by a 100% of votes.
Gabitza, great idea, publish it with a trade mark. We learn something new, everyday, don �t we?
Victor, thank you for one more splendid idea.
Have a nice week
linda

6 Jan 2010     

Vivi Quir
Argentina

I vote for all!!

6 Jan 2010     

mena22
Portugal

Me too: All of them. Smile

6 Jan 2010     

Sulany
Brazil

All drawings, specially because the time of the seasons is different in South & North hemispheres. So, teachers could choose the pictures which best suits their reality.
S.

6 Jan 2010     

eng789
Israel

I �d like to see them all.  I may want to use different ones for each level.  I teach grades 7,8,and 9.

Hugs,
Barbara

6 Jan 2010     

Sara5
Kuwait

I am a new member and was busy in sending ws to get points so I didn �t have time to contribute in making the calender.I would really like to see them all and hope to contribute next yearWink

Thank you victor and thanks to all members who contributed!

6 Jan 2010     

provincespace
Russian Federation

It would be great to see all of them.

6 Jan 2010     

lazzy
Vietnam

me either, I would like to see all of the teachers � works. Thanks Vitor ( coz it will be a lot of work you have to do if you show us all of them)

6 Jan 2010     

ranclaude
Australia

Yes, like most of the members, I also choose to have all the calendar pages made available for us. Like Sulany said "teachers could choose the pictures which best suits their reality". Cheers

7 Jan 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >