Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Virus alert!?    

Virus alert!?

dennismychina
China

Lazy,

Hasn�t anyone told you that it is important to use protection? You can download a freeware anti virus program which is pretty good. http://www.superantispyware.com/ I also use Zone alarm as a firewall. It allows you to decide who or what connects to your computer from the web or from your computer to the web.

http://www.zonealarm.com/security/en-us/zonealarm-pc-security-free-firewall.htm

Enjoy.

6 Jan 2010     

lazzy
Vietnam

thanks Denismychina. the Bitdefender i am using was expired yesterday and havent got enough time to go out to buy it ( my little baby was not well and she was really naughty- cant do anything elseCry). I have told my hubby to buy one, hopefully tonight ( coz he always forgets things) hehehehCool

6 Jan 2010     

Lancillotta:
Italy

I get the same message that luolivera an lazzy have (ietag.dll  from "Microsoft Corporation" wants to entereven today . I use more than 1 antivirus and they usually work fine . I know it is not Microsoft Corporation....Geek

Anyway, I know I �ll have problems only if I allow this  component to enter, and , of course, I won �t.
Thanks for your replies. 
Have a nice day ,
Lancillotta

6 Jan 2010     

darryl_cameron
Hong Kong

IMHO:

I believe the toolbar itself to be a virus. I love to support this site but every time I disable the toolbar it replants itself there again!!!

This is annoying and a version of adware.

I would ask eslprintables to be more careful when using this kind of advertising.

Disapprove

6 Jan 2010     

Julygrace
Italy

I have tried to run my antivirus and this morning I have the same message:

The Web site is trying to run the add-in: Microsoft Office 2007 ....

What is happening?Wacko

6 Jan 2010     

< Previous   1    2