Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Contributions but no points!    

Contributions but no points!

melgilb
Canada

Contributions but no points!

I made a couple of contributions. Some have been dowloaded many times. For example, one has been dowloaded 30 times. However, I haven t received any points. I wonder why???

6 Jan 2010      

MapleLeaf
Canada

Hi,

"The points from your uploaded worksheet take 2 days.  Wait two days and you�ll have the points.  Be patient the points will come."

Smile

6 Jan 2010     

malice6
Poland

You have one point :)

For the rest you �ll have to wait until tomorrow. It always takes one day to get new points. Don �t worry :)

6 Jan 2010     

akuzmenok
Ukraine

Actually this process takes about three days - the first day you upload the file, the second day it is posted for everyone to download, the third day you see the points you have earned. Be patient! Points always come in time!!!!

7 Jan 2010     

cindy0528
Taiwan

Today I check how many points I get from my contribution, but sadly I get nothing. In addition, I upload my files twice. At first, I am too rush to hand in my ppt. file because I want to complete my work soon. Sadly the original one is not good enough after going home and reviewing what I edit. Then I try to improve what I edit and upload my ppt. file again. Basically, I care about what I upload very much. I just have no idea why I cannot find how to delete my first uploaded file here...... Anyway, please help me delete my first uploaded one in the section related to the topic: birthday. Thanks a lot.     

8 Jan 2010     

gtweddell
United States

I �ve uploaded 10 different items and have only been permitted to download 2 items. My last contribution was Jan 6 so we �re way past the 2 day waiting period. How do you contact this site to find out what �s going on?

11 Jan 2010