Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Pen pals    

Pen pals

grikoga
Poland

Pen pals

[email protected]   is waiting for other teachers  or your students , I have some replies and I am waiting for more for example:

Hi there,

My name is Adam Stachowski.  I�m 13 years old. I�m from Poland. I live in Szczecin, it�s a city in North-West of Poland, only 20 minutes from Germany and 1,5 hours from Berlin. My hobbies are: football, biology, medicine. I�m an active scout.
I love travelling, meeting new people.
I want to write about Christmas in Poland.
We have three days of Christmas, it starts 24th Dec., this is Christmas Eve and this is very important day for Polish people. In this day we have Christmas dinner, when are 12 dishes on the table, there must be: carp, herring, beetroot soup, duplings, wafer, "kutia"(this is dish made from: wheat, poppy, raisons and honey). We always prepare extra one empty place for unexpected guest. Before dinner we share wafer wishing all the best to each other. Later after whishes we must try all 12 dishes. When we finish eating dinner we sing carols and get presents which Santa Claus puts under Christmas tree. Later we go to church at midnight, because this is Christmas Day. Later when we come back home, we go to bed and when we wake up we prepare special breakfast.
This day we visit family and friends. 26 Dec. is very special day, when people go to church, sing carols, meet with friends and family.

Write me please about your Christmas traditions in Portugal.
   What kind of present do you want to get for Christmas?
Write to me quickly I am waiting for your e-mail
                                                                      Best regards
                                                                      Adam Stachowski

13 Nov 2008      

yenideninsan
Turkey

Hi Grikoga. I�m Baris from Turkey. I�m a high school English teacher in Turkey. My students� level are not bad. but they are always asking why they are learning English. i think if they have penpals from other countries ad write in English they can see how they can use a foreign language. so If you have students from age 15-18 we can match them and help them write to each other. This can be a good organisation. Please think this. See you. 

13 Nov 2008     

Delphine 05
Belgium

We are waiting for your e-mails too :)))

[email protected]

Delphine

13 Nov 2008     

grikoga
Poland

yenideninsan, write to: [email protected]  and we can be in touch directly  .....

13 Nov 2008