Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > My File is Too Big    

My File is Too Big

PaulG
Costa Rica

My File is Too Big

Hello. I have a file that is way too big. I tried to make it smaller, but I don �t know what else to do. It has a lot of pictures on it. Is there any way to make it smaller without eliminating any pictures?

8 Jan 2010      

zailda
Brazil

Click on one of the pictures, press ctrl + x *the picture will disappear), go to the starting word button (top left), select paste special, a window will open, select a picture format (JPEG) and OK. Repeat it for each picture. Save the document and it�ll be much smaller.

Hope it helps.

8 Jan 2010     

MarionG
Netherlands

usally moving it into �paint � (cut from word and paste into paint) and back again also makes he pictures a lot smaller...
I assume you already moved it through a program like �nx powerlight �?
A free trial can be downloaded and it works miracles...

8 Jan 2010     

Thai-Dan
Thailand

I �m using photo-shop. Save file for web and without size reducing you �re reducing only the kb. It �s that easy.

8 Jan 2010     

leien29
Philippines

I �m using FILE MINIMIZER OFFICE software for powerpoint, word and excel.  It reduces file size for up to 98%. There �s also FILE MINIMIZER PICTURES.  I �ve used them many times especially when uploading some files on the web and Ive used it once here in ESLprintables  too.

8 Jan 2010