Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Needing help!    

Needing help!

Faurfab
France

Needing help!

Hi everybody! I wish you all my best wishes for 2010 ! I hope it brings you all you dream of and even more!
I am starting a new topic with my second year (12-13) and I would need listening materials about a school day, pupils talking about their timetables, school subjects ... Well, I need anything you can know about school !
I thank you very much for helping me and thank you again for sharing and making me being a member of a wonderful family!
Fabienne

8 Jan 2010      

Gia Mel
Chile

There are good videos about routines on youtube. As ans example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIe8lwgDcVY

I don �t know if there exist a video specifically about school, but it can be useful to start a class. You can download a program to save youtube videos on your computer as the �youtube downloader � that works just fine...

I hope it is useful...

8 Jan 2010     

isabelle99
Monaco

you can try "elllo.org" (yes, 3 Ls!) where i �m sure you can find some stuff! hope it helps!

8 Jan 2010     

rakelsg
Peru

Wow, really great site isabelle99. Thanks for sharing it! And greetings from Peru.

Raquel.

8 Jan 2010     

Faurfab
France

Thank for your answers! I have not found yet what I was looking for but anyway thank you for your help!

8 Jan 2010