Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > At least ELEVEN stolen worksheets    

At least ELEVEN stolen worksheets

mpotb
Spain

At least ELEVEN stolen worksheets

Hi everybody!!! I have ckecked the new contributions for tomorrow and it has been a surprise when I have recognised ELEVEN worksheets from other members of the site!!!! All of them have been uploaded by a member, whose usermane is "turk". He/She has uploaded more worksheets..... Please have a look and see if you recognise some more stolen ones!!!
This is UNFAIR!!!! Is he / she laughing at us?????? Please report them!!!
Thanks so much!!

13 Nov 2008      

jtdr
Spain

HI mpotb! Why don�t we ask Victor to get rid of this kind of users straight away?. It is amazing I�ve had a look and he has uploaded a lot of STOLEN WORKSHEETS.
By the way...I love your work. It must be frustrating dealing with this kind of people here after all the hours you must spend with your worksheets. I am new here...I am trying to do my best. So far so good...

13 Nov 2008     

missundaztood_74
Spain

these people are incredible, they really freak me out.

it is great to have people like you mpotb that let us know about these things.

13 Nov 2008     

silvanija
Lithuania

Hello, I am a new here. I am just wondering how you can see new contributions for tomorrow.

13 Nov 2008     

Mishuna
Argentina

hi, take a look at this...I think I have reported it more than ten times...I know that Victor is veeeery busy and I understand this situation. I�m sure that there are more people that only download stolen worksheets...

http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/author.asp?user=116532#thetop

Have a nice day!!

ps: mpotb, everytime I see your post the number grows and grows...unbelievable!!

13 Nov 2008     

jtdr
Spain

Mishuna, say his name

Andre Ponte

so that people can notice him when downloading. WHY DON�T WE CREATE A BLACK LIST OF USERS WHO MAKE USE OF STOLEN WORKSHEETS. For me, the worst is when they take our own worksheets and upload them again as we will see tomorrow.

13 Nov 2008     

silvanija
Lithuania

You know I don�t understand what is the order concerning stolen worksheets on this site. I found that one member has 7 worksheets scanned from New English Parade. I made a report about them but they are still available.Confused

13 Nov 2008     

Mishuna
Argentina

A few months ago, Victor suggested that those members who have more points and are active users may help him whit this situation of stolen worksheets, reordering printables, and stuff (for example, icha, frenchfrog, erica, vanda, and even you luisa)
I don�t remember which was the result of that...I know that Victor is a very busy man who does all the job that we do and still work in this great website...I don�t know how he manage to do all this...
I think something should be done but being careful with not causing him more work...I�m sure that idea must have had some cons...

13 Nov 2008     

silvanija
Lithuania

Here we go. These worksheets are all stolen from New English Parade

13 Nov 2008     

Mishuna
Argentina

Silvanija, completely shocked!!!!!!
This user makes excellent worksheets!!! I haven�t seen them before!
And what�s even worst, people didn�t care they were stolen!!

13 Nov 2008     

pink4 (Virginia)
Uruguay

emoticono, smiley, gif animado de enfadados, enfadarse, enfados, disgustados, cabreadosI don�t believe it!!! I was looking for some material and I came across this TURK guy who has stolen somebody else�s worksheets! I do support the idea of creating a black list or something to stop this kind of behaviour. It�s totally unfair for the ones who spend a lot of time creating something interesting and nice to share.
www.ipostalvirtual.net

13 Nov 2008     

1    2    Next >